Thursday, August 6, 2009

The King is Gone!











I suppose I am late with the Michael Jackson tribute, but that's not why I'm writing this. I felt more so when he died it was a wake up call to me to get off my azz and get my "stuff" together regarding health, relationships, career, photography and life in general. So I'm starting my blog finally. I still have to make Myspace, Twitter, LinkedIn and several other web-page accounts. If you're reading this...thanks for stopping by.

Yesterday...I did a CD cover shoot for Nikki Maoz...very nice person. I should have kept more control over my images, but you learn by your mistakes...uhmmm, right? I love the quote by Maya Angelou: "We did then what we knew how to do, but now that we know better we can do better." So I'll post one of my sample cover ideas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment