Monday, October 26, 2009

Prelude To A Kiss

Well not exactly, but I've always liked the music, a 1938 song by Duke Ellington, and seen as more of a sign of "better things to come. I know I haven't been here in a while, so rather than put load of info on you all at once, I'll break it down into four parts and post text and images so you can read in nice small pieces. I know for me, huge, long blogs make me not want to read it all.



For some odd reason, every where I've been going I've been photographing my food. Odd huh? Yeah, well hopefully you won't see me on CNN or YouTube viral because I've lost my mind and I'm running the streets naked, except for some really wore out Nike's, trying to photograph people with a crazed look on my face...screaming: "Smile For the Camera!" LOL



So anyway...I digress. The next four postings will look like go something like this and include images at the end of each blog:



Episode 1 - Kids-n-Sports
Episode 2 - Model Testing
Episode 3 - Miami Fashion Week
Episode 4 - Wedding/Halloween

0 comments:

Post a Comment